4.15.2012

One Month To Go!

Quick update!


I'm going to do March for Babies for Walk of Dimes this Saturday, a few classmates and my cousin Maria are going with me to try to raise money for NICU babies.  If you would like to donate, the money goes to a great cause!

I will have a new classmate starting in the fall, Jenna took a year off for cancer, but is in remission now- hooray!  She had a rockband party at her house a week ago that was a lot of fun!
Jenna, Kelsey, Shaylee, me, Maria, Lauren, Angela, Brittany, Rebecca, Randi and Kaitlyn in for a night of rockband!
I also got suckered into helping my friend Kathryn sell Thirty-One stuff... here is a picture of us at a fundraiser for Justin Smith, a friend with colon cancer.
Kathryn and I all dressed up to sell Thirty-One... I'll stick with jeans and boots :)
I hope everyone is doing well, just one month until summer is here!!  I will be working as a nurse intern on the oncology floor at Memorial Medical Center in Springfield... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment